Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

PINKY AND THE GOOD NEWS ANGEL

 Angels we have heard on high.....I've been humming that tune for weeks. I see the little pink angel my daughter made when she was 5 years old, she resides at the top most branch of the Christmas tree.  The place of honor where other angels have tread.  She brings a chuckle to my lips each time I see her.  Pinky with her fading glittery wings has replaced a beloved quilted angel and a paper mache angel from previous years.  We think she is the best.

Here's Pinky:

I did a little sketch of Pinky.

But seriously, I think about the Good News the Angel shared with the shepherds so many thousands of years ago....."I bring you Good News of great joy that will be for all the people.  Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you, He is Christ the Lord."  And we are still celebrating that Good News today!



"This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."
Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."


May you find your Peace in Him.
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're really happy you came by for a visit, please consider leaving us a comment. Thank you!