Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

WORKSHOPS GALORE

HI Everyone!

As we head into the second week of January I'm wondering where that time has gone!  Wow, don't tell me this is how the year is going to be!   Last post I mentioned that wasn't making any Resolutions but I did have a list and one of the items on my list for 2014 was taking a class and asking a friend to join me.  Well here's the deal, a FREE Journal workshop fell into my lap and Bonnie has agreed to join me in the weekly workshop (you can read about it HERE ).  CHECK

Another workshop we'll (yes, Bonnie is also joining me in this too) be taking throughout 2014 is a workshop with Ali Edwards called One Little Word, it is a once a month workshop.  And if that isn't enough, I've signed (and yes, pretty sure Bon is signing up too) up for another class called Drawing Your Awesome Life with Joanne Sharpe.  I'm really excited about this workshop which uses watercolor, lettering and illustration to keep a personal journal record for a year. CHECK!!

Watercolor is a medium that works great with pen and ink and it is one that we love to use. The opportunity to learn lettering and illustration from Joanne Sharpe has been a dream of mine and I can't wait to learn lettering and illustration techniques! Looks like we are going to be pretty busy over the course of the year which is a good thing for you!  You will get to see our works in progress and we hope you will give us some feedback too.

Please join us each week to see how Bonnie and I are progressing and how we are juggling (I'm speaking for myself here) our classes.  Are we nuts or what!?!??

2 comments:

  1. I doodled a flower this weekend and I am going to give it a go with the watercolors! first time for both. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watercoloring did NOT turn out well. Another one bites the dust and joins it in the trash :(

      Delete

We're really happy you came by for a visit, please consider leaving us a comment. Thank you!