Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

RESOLUTION CHECK IN

Hi Everyone!

Are you having difficulty keeping your New Year Resolutions?  Most people that make them do. Statistics show that older people (over 50) are less likely to keep their Resolutions than younger people.  As I mentioned a few posts ago I didn't make New Year Resolutions but instead have a 2014 List of things I'd like to do.   One was taking more classes and as you know Bonnie and I have signed up for a few of those!  (click on each icon to find more information about classes)

 I'm also writing a post each Saturday on the Journal 52 prompt of the week and you can see it HERE.

 As far as the One Little Word monthly class goes, I've started it and have completed the first assignment.

 My OLW is RELEASE and I've been working on that too, Releasing the clutter in my home One Room At a Time.  So far so good.  

Two of the three classes we signed up for are going well, in fact I'm pretty engaged with them online. You can check out my Flickr page HERE.  I'm still very excited about each class!

If you were to rate yourself from 1-10 (10 being the best) where would you say you are in terms of your Resolutions for 2014?   Are you still excited???  Not at 10 ?!?  Maybe slipping a little or falling behind??  Harder than you anticipated?? Whatever you do, DON'T GIVE UP!!!  Think of ways to make your resolutions work for you,ways to have fun accomplishing your goals and pretty soon your list will be completed!   It's okay to start and occasionally stop to regroup, but remember to keep plugging along each day, slow and steady wins the race!

Have Fun, Sketch On!
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're really happy you came by for a visit, please consider leaving us a comment. Thank you!