Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

NO RESOLUTIONS, JUST A LIST....

Hi Everyone!

It's that time of year again when we all start to think about the past year and look forward to the upcoming new year.  Do you make New Year Resolutions?  I've learned that I'm not very good at keeping any I make so why bother, they'll be broken within a few weeks anyhow.  Ok, so let's move on.
Personally, I'm a list maker and so is my dear friend Bonnie.  We make all kinds of lists and I'll let you in on a little secret, her lists are on spreadsheets!  Right, you heard it here.  She is the QUEEN of the spreadsheet!!  And here's something really funny, she just discovered after a number of years of owning her Mac that she has a spreadsheet program on there!! She was beyond thrilled to discover it. (I know <wink>).

 My current list is of Things I'd Like to Do in 2014 (yikes, that sounds like Resolution but trust me, it isn't anything like Resolution).

 One item on my list is Take a Class and Invite A Friend.
 I used to take lots of classes and have somehow fallen out of that mode.  One of the best classes was one taken with friends, we would meet before class and have dinner and then attend class.  It was something we all looked forward to doing together.  Maybe you know someone that likes to draw or paint, why not ask them to take a class with you?

On My List:  Challenges....take a few.   Bonnie and I occasionally like to Challenge each other to paint different scenes.  We email the photos to each other and then say: Paint it!

Here's a few I've painted from places we have visited.
San Antonio TX

Spring Creek, NC

Along Pacific Coast Highway, CA


Spring Creek, NC

 So there will be challenges in the coming year and we'll be sharing the results with you. Stay tuned!  Why not grab a buddy and start your own painting challenge?  It's a guaranteed good time!

Wishing you all a Healthy and Happy New Year!
Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're really happy you came by for a visit, please consider leaving us a comment. Thank you!